Audacity is seeking a dynamic, full-time Copywriter to join our creative team. Do you have the audacity to write clear, creative, and compelling copy for the biotech and health sectors?
Essential job functions:
- You’ll write compelling ad copy, generate creative big ideas, think strategically and present and defend your work both internally and to clients
- Collaborate with strategists and scientists to translate complicated science content into simple and delightful concepts and copy
- You’ll work collaboratively with multidisciplinary creative teams on everything from campaign concepts to new product names in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with writing on anything we produce including advertisements, landing pages, digital banners, video scripts, collateral, social posts, tradeshow booths, etc.
- Be a stickler for details; you’ll be called on to proofread others’ work and offer suggestions for improvement
- Participate in weekly planning and development of Audacity social posts, emails, and short blog articles
- Keep up-to-date with digital trends as well as innovative traditional media and share your inspirations with the team.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Impressive portfolio link showcasing your best work; experience with health or life science clients is preferred, but not a requirement
- 3+ years agency experience as copywriter
- Good presentation and multitasking skills
- The drive to not only complete the assignment given, but be inspired to push for and execute an even better idea
- An entrepreneurial spirit
This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a growing agency and have an impact on the burgeoning business of life sciences in San Diego. It’s a chance to help improve the lives of your fellow human beings and improve your quality of life at the same time.
About the company:
Audacity is an innovative boutique agency that’s home to a bunch of artsy, geeky human beings. Here, the left brains and right brains work together. We focus on building brands for groundbreaking industries of tomorrow including genomics testing, lifesaving medical devices, and precision cancer care.
Audacity is a 100% virtual company.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume (all in one file), that includes a link or PDF of your portfolio of work by clicking the "Apply" button within LinkedIn: