Audacity is looking to expand our Digital Media team with a team member who is analytical, organized, driven, and resourceful. The Paid Media Campaigns Specialist will be responsible for the setup, management and reporting on paid media campaigns as part of our best-in-class digital marketing team that maximize our client’s success. This is a virtual (work-from-home) position; however, the candidate must be willing to work Pacific business hours (8 – 5pm).
This position will also serve as a media client liaison to provide guidance on media requirements and deadlines to ensure successful implementation of the campaign. This role will be responsible for managing client expectations, project timelines, deliverables, and budgets as well as growth within existing clients.
Essential Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and communicate effective digital campaign strategies to drive lead generation and sales growth
- Manage end-to-end Paid Media campaigns (Paid Search, Google Display, Programmatic Display and Paid Social) and seek new areas of opportunity through keyword research and analysis, campaign strategy, ad copy creation, bid management, CPA optimization, and landing page testing
- Present paid media strategies and recommendations to a wide variety of clients, dialing up and down the level of detail depending on your audience’s level and knowledge of the space
- Provide reporting deliverables that inform ongoing optimizations and strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives
- Ensure campaigns utilize best Paid Search/Paid Social/Google Display guidelines
- Proactively setup the tagging and deploy tracking best practices via Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Proactively manage relationships with paid media platform representatives (Google & Microsoft Ads, Facebook, etc.)
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance
- Analyze traffic trends and improve paid media performance based on the client’s KPIs
- Actively participate in client meetings, including presentations of strategies to clients and prospects
Required Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics or related field + 1 – 2 years experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge and expertise of digital media channels including but not limited to Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Experience working with Google Analytics software and tools
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills with strong ability to generate insights, understand competitive analysis, and conduct market assessments
- Comfortable working with individuals in all levels of the client organization, including strong skills interacting with senior level management
- Comfortable assisting with developing scope of work, estimates and timelines for new business opportunities
- Must have a team player attitude with ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytics, project management, writing, and organizational skills
- High level attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- Desire to learn, grow and excel at all times
- Eagerness to jump in head first
- Prior exposure to life sciences industry is a plus
- Experience with project management and setup a plus
This is a full-time, salaried, remote position. Successful candidate must provide their own working space and internet connection. Audacity provides MacBook, monitor, peripherals + a small stipend for connectivity. Working hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific time zone (11:00am to 8:00pm Eastern time zone).
Expected salary for this role is $45k to $65k annually.
Why work for Audacity?
We offer unlimited PTO, a competitive annual bonus program, paid health insurance, twice yearly company events in sunny San Diego, and much, much more. We have a highly collaborative environment with 92% of employees reporting that they are highly satisfied with their jobs here.
How To Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com and include the words “Specialist, Paid Media Campaigns” in your subject line.
Cover letters explaining why you are the best fit for this role are HIGHLY encouraged.