Have you grown up in the advertising world? If you started out as an Account Executive (AE) and worked your way up to Account Supervisor and/or Project Manager at an ad agency, then we are looking for you! Pharma/Medical agency experience is a plus but not a requirement.
We are seeking a Sr. Account Manager/Project Manager to meet and exceed our clients’ strategic branding and marketing objectives. This position will serve as the client liaison to thoroughly understand their needs, translate those to team, and ensure successful implementation of the solution. The Sr. Account Manager will be responsible for managing client expectations, project timelines, deliverables and budgets as well as growth within existing clients.
The Sr. AM/PM must uphold Audacity’s creative and quality standards at all times to ensure all work meets the client’s expectations while adhering to the brand strategy set forth by the agency.
Essential job functions:
- Client Management – point of contact for client, prompt communication + status updates, and driving the project forward.
- Project Management - lead projects from start to finish: craft SOWs, manage staffing, timelines, and budgets.
- Maintain, strengthen and grow client relationships through comprehensive oversight and management of accounts.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients to ensure that business needs and desires are being met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Draft proposals and contracts that outline the scope, budget and timelines for new projects.
- Effectively communicate client + project goals with the internal team to ensure alignment of client expectations and objectives.
- Assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle.
- Facilitate and be accountable for client projects with special attention to tracking and management of resource consumption.
- Provide clear and detailed communication, both written and verbal, for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams.
- Proactively identify project risks and create mitigation strategies.
- Serve as the final quality control verification that all work delivered meets agency standards and meets clients’ expectations
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to adapt + manage deadline pressures, multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to gather information needed and assemble project briefs for presentation to internal teams.
- Ability to assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams.
- Experience authoring client proposals, including resource allocation needs, determining estimated timelines and budgets.
- Comfort working with individuals in all levels of the client organization, including strong skills interacting with senior-level management.
- Experience in effectively managing cross-functional teams, including brand strategy, creative, and technical resources for website development and online marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with the creative and strategic process, web development, social media, email marketing and online campaigns.
- Comfortable assisting and developing scope of work, estimates, and timelines for new business opportunities.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience in an account management role in an ad agency or consulting environment, with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility and account growth.
- Scientific and healthcare experience a plus.
Audacity is currently operating fully remote in accordance with state + local recommendations.
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Please apply using LinkedIn's "Apply" button: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3149675221/