Audacity is seeking a dynamic, full-time Creative Copywriter to join our San Diego creative team. Do you have the audacity to think you’ve got what it takes?
Essential job functions:
- Brainstorm everything from campaign concepts to new product names in a fast-paced environment
- Lead writing on anything we produce including advertisements, landing pages, digital banners, video scripts, collateral, social posts, tradeshow booths, etc.
- Collaborate with our strategists and scientists to translate complicated science content into more simplified, comprehensible concepts and copy
- Be a stickler for details; you’ll be called on to proofread others’ work and offer suggestions for improvement
- Participate in weekly planning and development of Audacity social posts, emails, and short blog articles
- Keep up-to-date with digital trends as well as innovative traditional media and share your inspirations with the team.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Impressive portfolio link showcasing your best work; experience with health or life science clients is preferred, but not a requirement
- 5+ years agency experience as a senior copywriter creating exceptional brand experiences in multiple mediums
- Excellent presentation, multitasking, and leadership skills
- Degree or post-graduate studies in English, journalism, marketing, advertising or a related field
- The drive to not only complete the assignment given, but be inspired to push for and execute an even better idea
- An entrepreneurial spirit
This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a growing agency and have an impact on the burgeoning business of life sciences in San Diego. It’s a chance to help improve the lives of your fellow human beings and improve your quality of life at the same time.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Audacity offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, and 401(k).
To apply for this role, send an email with a brief introduction and a link to your portfolio. Please include “Senior Copywriter” in the subject line: email@example.com