Essential job functions:
• Brainstorm everything from campaign concepts to new product names in a fast-paced
• Lead writing on anything we produce including advertisements, landing pages, digital banners,
video scripts, collateral, social posts, tradeshow booths, etc.
• Collaborate with our strategists and scientists to translate complicated science content into
more simplified, comprehensible concepts and copy
• Be a stickler for details; you’ll be called on to proofread others’ work and offer suggestions for
• Participate in weekly planning and development of Audacity social posts, emails, and short
• Keep up-to-date with digital trends as well as innovative traditional media and share your
inspirations with the team.
Ideal skills and experience:
• Impressive portfolio link showcasing your best work; experience with health or life science
clients is preferred, but not a requirement
• 8+ years agency experience as a senior copywriter creating exceptional brand experiences in
• Excellent presentation, multitasking, and leadership skills
• Degree or post-graduate studies in English, journalism, marketing, advertising or a related
• The drive to not only complete the assignment given, but be inspired to push for and execute
an even better idea
• An entrepreneurial spirit
This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a growing agency and have an impact on the
burgeoning business of life sciences in San Diego. It’s a chance to help improve the lives of
your fellow human beings and improve your quality of life at the same time.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Audacity offers competitive benefits including
medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, and 401(k).
To apply for this role, send an email with a brief introduction and a link to your portfolio. Please include “Junior Copywriter” in the subject line: email@example.com