We are seeking a full-time scientific brand strategist in our San Diego office to meet and exceed our clients’ strategic branding and marketing objectives. This position will serve as the client liaison to thoroughly understand their technology and target audience, translate those to team, and ensure successful implementation of the solution. The ideal candidate has scientific and marketing experience in the biotechnology and healthcare space.
Essential job functions:
• Serve as the scientific advisor for client projects. This includes working with all team members as needed to ensure technical accuracy of their work.
• Review current and prospective client’s products and technology and translate the value and explain the details to our team as necessary.
• Educate our team on critical technical components to support our client work.
• Help the team understand the key stakeholders our clients are targeting. This includes developing personas to highlight what their needs and values are and how our client’s product/technology may relate.
• Guide our market research team with targeting the right audience including assistance with survey screeners to filter out unqualified participants.
• Assist with translating scientific details into strategic messaging platforms.
• Be familiar with all our advanced branding solutions and identify which is the best solution for the client.
• Learn how to apply and evolve our branding solutions for clients.
• Create strategic briefs for our various teams in order to perform services on behalf of client.
• Verify the work we produce is in alignment with the brand strategy and messaging accurately portrays their brand value.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
• Conduct intake meetings to understand the prospect’s technology and needs.
• Help translate the clients’ needs to our team so we can devise appropriate solution.
• Put together and present solutions back to the clients.
• Draft statements of work that detail the solution.
Please note, we are a very dynamic team, so where your skills are needed, please be prepared to stay open to that.
Desired skills and experience:
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Scientific Brand Strategist” in the subject line.