Great communication is nothing without the right words. We need more of them! We’re seeking a full-time Junior Copywriter to join our San Diego team.
Essential job functions:
• Join our creative team and assist in writing anything we produce. This may include advertisements, video scripts, brochure copy, social posts, banner ads, blog articles, etc.
• Brainstorm everything from campaign concepts to new product names.
• Be a stickler for details. You’ll be called on to proofread others’ work and offer suggestions for improvement.
• Juggle multiple projects while staying relentlessly positive, always fun, and occasionally silly.
• Keep up-to-date with digital trends as well as innovative traditional media and always share your inspirations with the team.
• Work collaboratively with other creatives. Be part of the orchestra, don’t be a diva.
• Continually enhance conceptual thinking skills in both visual and interactive design.
• Always provide multiple options. One copy option is not an option.
Please note, we are a very dynamic team, so where your skills are needed, please be prepared to stay open to that.
Desired skills and experience:
• Impressive portfolio link showcasing your best work (can be spec or produced). Experience with health or life science clients is preferred, but not a requirement.
• Degree or post-graduate studies in English, marketing, advertising or a related field.
• 0 to 5 years agency experience as a copywriter creating exceptional brand experiences in multiple mediums.
• Strong communication skills for working with the creative team and interacting with clients.
• The drive to not only do the assignment given, but be inspired to push for and execute an even better idea.
• Excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines.
• Comfortable presenting work to both the internal team and clients.
• An entrepreneurial spirit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a growing agency and have an impact on the burgeoning business of life sciences in San Diego. It’s a chance to help improve the lives of your fellow human beings – and improve your quality of life at the same time.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
To be considered for this job, please submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio link, and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Junior Copywriter” in the subject line.