We are seeking an Account Manager in our San Diego office to meet and exceed our clients’ strategic branding and marketing objectives. This position will serve as the client liaison to thoroughly understand their needs, translate those to team, and ensure successful implementation of the solution.
Essential job functions:
- Maintain, strengthen and grow client relationships through comprehensive strategy, oversight, and management of accounts.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients to ensure that business needs and desires are being met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle.
- Facilitate and be accountable for client projects with special attention to tracking and management of resource consumption.
- Provide clear and detailed communication, both written and verbal, for clients, vendors, contractors, and internal teams.
- Serve as the final quality control verification that all work delivered meets agency standards and meets clients’ expectations.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years in Client Services in an advertising or communications agency, preferably in the health care industry.
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures, multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle.
- Comfort working with individuals in all levels of the client organization, including strong skills interacting with senior-level management.
- Experience in effectively managing cross-functional teams, including brand strategy, creative, and technical resources for website development and online marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable assisting and developing scope of work, estimates and timelines for new business opportunities.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Scientific and healthcare experience a plus.
You are the right person if you:
- Exude energy, are outgoing and passionate.
- Have the ability to be accountable to yourself, your team, and our client partners.
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities.
- Are self-reliant and motivated.
- Have a track record of getting to the decision maker.
- Communicate fearlessly and welcome challenges.
- Conduct yourself with professionalism in person, in writing, and over the phone.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Account Manager” in the subject line.