We are seeking a brand strategist to serve clients in the life science / healthcare / wellness space.
This position will need to work with clients to thoroughly understand their brand, technology, target audiences, and other industry factors to create and implement successful brand strategy solutions. The ideal candidate has both scientific and marketing experience in biotechnology and healthcare industry.
- Understand our clients’ target audiences (researchers, industry execs, HCPs, patients, etc), their values and needs, and how they interact with our clients’ brands.
- Be familiar with our advanced branding solutions and identify which is the best solution for the client.
- Apply and evolve our branding solutions to adapt to client needs.
- Translate the technical value of the clients’ offerings to emotionally connecting brand strategies.
- Guide our market research team to target the right stakeholders, including assistance with survey screeners to filter out unqualified participants.
- Create strategic briefs for our various teams in order to perform services on behalf of client.
- Work directly with the creative team to develop strategically guided brand creative.
- Verify that all work we produce is in alignment with the brand strategy and the technical details of the offering.
- Educate our team on critical industry happenings to support our client work.
Business Development support
- Conduct intake meetings to understand the prospect’s technology and needs.
- Help translate the clients’ needs to appropriate solutions.
- Build and present solution proposals back to the clients.
- Draft statements of work that detail the solution.
Please note, we are a very dynamic team so where your skills are needed, please be prepared to stay open to that!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in healthcare and life sciences industry. Either in an agency / consulting capacity or client-side in marketing / product development roles.
- Ability to effectively communicate with professionals at the executive level.
- Ability to translate technical details into simply understood messages and stories.
- Comfortable presenting work to both clients and internal team.
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures, multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to gather information needed and assembly project briefs for presentation to internal teams
- Ability to assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com