Audacity is seeking an Account Supervisor to meet and exceed our clients’ strategic branding and marketing objectives. This position will serve as the client liaison to thoroughly understand their needs, translate those to team, and ensure successful implementation of the solution. The Account Supervisor will be responsible for managing client expectations, project timelines, deliverables and budgets as well as growth within existing clients.
The ideal candidate has creative agency marketing experience within the biotechnology and healthcare space and is familiar with client-agency relationships.
The Account Supervisor must uphold Audacity’s creative and quality standards at all times, as well as provide strategic guidance to ensure all work meets the client’s expectations while adhering to the brand strategy set forth by agency.
Essential Job Functions:
- Client Management – point of contact for client, prompt communication + status updates, driving the project forward, and always identifying opportunities for client growth.
- Project Management - lead projects from start to finish: craft SOWs, manage staffing, timelines, and budgets.
- Maintain, strengthen and grow client relationships through comprehensive strategy, oversight and management of accounts.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients to ensure that business needs and desires are being met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Draft proposals and contracts that outline the scope, budget and timelines for new projects.
- Collect, organize, create and present project briefs to internal teams.
- Run project kickoff meeting with client team and present work back to client when necessary.
- Hold internal kickoff meetings to effectively communicate project goals and share project brief with internal team.
- Assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle.
- Facilitate and be accountable for client projects with special attention to tracking and management of resource consumption.
- Provide clear and detailed communication, both written and verbal, for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams.
- Proactively identify project risks and create mitigation strategies.
- Serve as the final quality control verification that all work delivered meets agency standards and meets clients’ expectations.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to adapt + manage deadline pressures, multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to gather information needed and assemble project briefs for presentation to internal teams.
- Ability to assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams.
- Experience authoring client proposals, including resource allocation needs, determining estimated timelines and budgets.
- Comfort working with individuals in all levels of the client organization, including strong skills interacting with senior-level management.
- Experience in effectively managing cross-functional teams, including brand strategy, creative, and technical resources for website development and online marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with creative and strategic process, web development, social media, email marketing and online campaigns.
- Comfortable assisting and developing scope of work, estimates and timelines for new business opportunities.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with Asana project management platform or similar is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in an account management role in an ad agency or consulting environment, with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility and account growth.
- Scientific and healthcare experience a plus.
This is a full-time, salaried, remote position. Successful candidate must provide their own working space and internet connection. Audacity provides MacBook, monitor, peripherals + a small stipend for connectivity. Working hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific time zone.
Expected salary for this role is $90-105k annually, depending on experience.
Why work for Audacity?
We offer unlimited PTO, a competitive annual bonus program, paid health insurance, twice yearly company events in sunny San Diego, and much, much more. We have a highly collaborative environment with 92% of employees reporting that they are highly satisfied with their jobs here, based on a Q1 2023 survey.
How To Apply:
Click here to apply via LinkedIn.
Cover letters explaining why you are the best fit for this role will receive priority consideration (include as first page of your resume file).